- From your smartphone, Wine Ring uses an advanced algorithm to learn what types of wine you’d rate “love, like, so-so or dislike,” and recommends bottles based on your tastes.
- Cauble’s SommSelect has a daily wine offering and is working with Wine Ring to integrate the app’s software with their wine selections to better help people find drinks they’re going to like.
- Wine Ring is putting the taste for wine straight into your smartphone, Dillon said, creating a tasteful, one-of-a-kind “extension and expression of your own personal preferences.”
- Wine Ring’s patented technology compiles a consumer’s preferences as one tastes and rates wines.
- While there are other wine apps on the market, it’s the first to use technology to make suggestions based on individual preferences alone.
Read the full article, click here.
@MrScottEddy: “Can’t decide on a bottle of wine? Artificial intelligence and wine #Wine #WineLover #AI”
Wine Ring is an app, which uses an algorithm to learn what types of wine you’d like and recommends bottles based on your favorite tastes.
Using artificial intelligence to pick the perfect bottle of wine