- Home News Seek to Investigate The Implications of Artificial Intelligence For Humanity
- The Centre for the Future of Intelligence (CFI) has one aim: “to work together to ensure that we humans make the best of the opportunities of artificial intelligence as it develops over coming decades.”
- A new center has been launched in Cambridge, England that will look to continue the study of AI more closely along with the implications that come with these marvelous machines.
- The massive benefits that AI will bring and undeniable, and as long as humans remain responsible at the same time, there is no reason why AI can not be integrated into every aspect of our lives.
- As part of his speech at the opening, Professor Hawking goes on to describe how he feels computers are simply emulating human intelligence and what the human mind can do a computer can do, only better.
Everywhere you look, now there is some form of artificial intelligence appearing. Whether it’s to make a process more efficient or whether it’s to keep humans
Continue reading “Seek to Investigate The Implications of Artificial Intelligence For Humanity”