- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Theodore Roosevelt
The FDA approval of a cloud based machine learning application to be used in a clinical setting to help physicians understand how a heart is functioning signals a major breakthrough. Cutting examination time from up to an hour to just 15 seconds paves the way for more AI algorithms in healthcare.
Continue reading “First FDA Approval For Clinical Cloud-Based Deep Learning In Healthcare”
- We are always seeking your feedback and using this to develop our customer service strategy.
- TAKE PART IN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We value all those who have contact with Understanding Recruitment, whether you’re a candidate, a client or just interested in knowing what we do, we’ll always treat you the same.
- Integration Developer Developer £350.00 – £525.00 per day South East Oxfordshire Integration Developer Location: Oxford Duration: 3 months – likely to extend Daily Rate: £350 – £525 Integration…
Our technical specialists provide complete consultancy services with assignments ranging from: Java, Mobile & Web, DevOps & Cloud, .NET and a Corporate team who can assist with all other areas of technical recruitment.
Continue reading “Understanding Recruitment are a specialist Software and Technology Recruitment Consultancy. With highly motivated Java, DevOps & Cloud, Mobile & Web, .NET and a Corporate Solutions team working in both permanent and contract roles across the UK.”
- Taste the world’s first beer brewed by artificial intelligence.
- Join us as we explore the science behind the process, and give you the chance to try a beer that has been created by an algorithm
- Its unique brewing method is controlled by A.I. which changes the recipe to improve itself based on consumer feedback.
- IntelligentX Brewing Co. claims it can.
- Thursday 16 February, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Taste the world’s first beer brewed by artificial intelligence.Can machine learning be used to brew better beer? IntelligentX Brewing Co. claims it can. Its unique brewing method is controlled by A.I. which changes the recipe to improve itself based on consumer feedback. Join us as we explore the science behind the process, and give you the chance to try a beer that has been created by an algorithm
Continue reading “NI Science Festival: Intelligent Beer”
- What machine learning can do and what it can’t do in general terms
- Building a corporate security program from A to Z
- Most organizations’ IT security programs are created ad hoc by disparate teams.
- The history of machine learning and where the technology is projected to go
- Adapt your security program to real-world risk and changes
Read the full article, click here.
@MASERGY: “Is machine learning just buzz? – Join us at #BlackHat at Booth 1360 to learn more. #bhusa”
Source code generated using layoutit.com
Blackhat Conference 2016/Masergy/Unified Enterprise Security