- In this blog post, we will learn techniques to classify urban sounds into categories using machine learning.
- Today, we will first see what features can be extracted from sound data and how easy it is to extract such features in Python using open source library called Librosa.
- Fortunately, some researchers published urban sound dataset.
- It contains 8,732 labelled sound clips (4 seconds each) from ten classes: air conditioner, car horn, children playing, dog bark, drilling, engine idling, gunshot, jackhammer, siren, and street music.
- In this dataset, the sound files are in .
This post discuss techniques of feature extraction from sound in Python using open source library Librosa and implements a Neural Network in Tensorflow to categories urban sounds, including car horns, children playing, dogs bark, and more.
Continue reading “Urban Sound Classification with Neural Networks in Tensorflow”
- ING is taking a humanoid robot on a tour of its Dutch branches to teach kids how to manage their money.
- The robot, named Ginger, will be conducting monthly workshops for nine to 11 year-old account holding at branches throughout the Netherlands.
- Children attending the sessions will get to interact with bot as he offers budgetting tips and information on ways to make and save money.
- ING says the workshops “are not only good for learning about money management, but also to introduce children to new developments in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence”.
ING is taking a humanoid robot on a tour of its Dutch branches to teach kids how to manage their money.
Continue reading “ING Robot goes on tour to teach kids about money”
- During the protest, held in September 10, the addiction therapist physicians criticized the regime’s Ministry of Health decisions.
- Brave mothers criticize Khomeini in Iran memorial 25 December 2015 – Tehran
- Ex-Tehran University President urges Iran’s youths to protest against dictatorship
- According to the same website, “Parviz Afshar” the spokesman of regime’s headquarter for combating drugs, confessed to destructive effects of this drug and also to the spread of addiction across the country.
- Activists of the PMOI pay tribute to political prisoners who were mass executed in Iran’s Mashhad
today=new Date(); date=today.getDate(); month=today.getMonth()+1; year=today.getFullYear(); var dayName=new Array(7)
dayName=”Sunday”; dayName=”Monday”; dayName=”Tuesday”; dayName=”Wednesday”; dayName=”Thursday”; dayName=”Friday”; dayName=”Saturday”; day = today.getDay();
if (date==1) suffix=(“st”); else if (date==2) suffix=(“nd”); else if (date==3) suffix=(“rd”); else if (date==21) suffix=(“st”); else if (date==22) suffix=(“nd”); else if (date==23) suffix=(“rd”); else if (date==31) suffix=(“st”); else suffix=(“th”); month=today.getMonth()+1;
if (month==1) monthName=(“January”); else if (month==2) monthName=(“February”); else if (month==3) monthName=(“March”); else if (month==4) monthName=(“April”); else if (month==5) monthName=(“May”); else if (month==6) monthName=(“June”); else if (month==7) monthName=(“July”); else if (month==8) monthName=(“August”); else if (month==9) monthName=(“September”); else if (month==10) monthName=(“October”); else if (month==11) monthName=(“November”); else monthName=(“December”);
document.write (dayName[day] + ” ” + date + suffix + ” ” + monthName + ” ” + year);
Continue reading “NCRI”