- In the past year I have also worked with Deep Learning techniques, and I would like to share with you how to make and train a Convolutional Neural Network from scratch, using tensorflow.
- Later on we can use this knowledge as a building block to make interesting Deep Learning applications.
- Source code is also provided.
- Before you continue, make sure you understand how a convolutional neural network works.
- The code is also available in my GitHub repository, so feel free to use it on your own dataset(s).
In the past year I have also worked with Deep Learning techniques, and I would like to share with you how to make and train a Convolutional Neural Network from…
Continue reading “Building Convolutional Neural Networks with Tensorflow”
Join a global learning community to create, connect, and collaborate with students around the globe. Skillshare offers online classes to fit your schedule with bite-sized lessons from industry leaders that will help you turn ideas into action.
Continue reading “Start watching Alex Castrounis’s class on Skillshare.”
- Machine learning technology can be used in automated risk assessment for lending, stock trading analysis, predictive analytics for corporate investing and day-to-day functions like improving customer service and building persuasive pitches.
- According to a white paper released by Juniper Research released this week, there is one fintech sector that may particularly benefit from the advancement in AI technology.
- Also Read: Mobile apps overtake mobile web in APAC, with Malaysia leading the way: MFI report
The UK-based research firm projected that, between 2016 and 2021, revenue growth from unsecured loans, tied directly to machine learning advancements, would jump by 960 per cent during the 5-year-period.
- For the purpose of the study, Juniper defined AI/Machine Learning as:
The reason for this revenue jump is the nature of fintech is to traffic in risk assessment, so the Juniper analysis is projecting the financial gains made from lending decisions backed by accurate, high-tech data analytics.
- Also Read: Apple growth is stagnating in China, its 2nd biggest market: Report
Finally, the report noted that US investment into AI technology has increased by 600 per cent over the last five years, signalling an expectation that machine learning will become an evermore important part of our day-to-day business lives.
The fintech industry opportunity in Asia is set to directly compete with North America and blow Europe out of the water
Continue reading “Machine learning technology set to unlock US$17B fintech opportunity: white paper”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- Added by Tim Matteson 0 Comments 0 Likes
- Click on each link below to read all articles posted on the DSC network by these great bloggers.
- Misc: Top Links | Code Snippets | External Resources | Best Blogs | Subscribe | For Bloggers
Read the full article, click here.
@KirkDBorne: “16 Top #DataScience Bloggers to Follow: #abdsc #MachineLearning #BigData #Statistics”
Click on each link below to read all articles posted on the DSC network by these great bloggers.These authors are listed in random order, with the top contribu…
16 Great Data Science Bloggers Worth Following