- These new players are particularly suitable as partners for banks as they have potential as a delivery system for continued quality and innovation.
- We can use AI to identify patterns in consumer behavior, which will enable the financial industry to work faster and better.
- That being said, if banks want to remain relevant they need to—just like any other organisation in a competitive environment— listen and take notice of market demand.
- Ultimately banks are at the center of the financial services industry.
- Alongside these relationships, there is also value for banks in seeking cooperation with tech suppliers or transactionally driven organisations that are relevant for the consumer.
What does the future look like? Financial services centered around quality and collaboration where the client comes first.
Continue reading “Beyond banking”
- Well, almost…
“80% Of Marketing Executives Predict Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize Marketing by 2020…Yet, Only 10% Are Currently Using It”
Instead of fearing the likelihood that Terminator may happen in the coming years, I’m going to uncover the specific advantages that AI has the potential to bring to your B2B sales team…right now.
- Strong AI, Super Intelligence, Narrow AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are terms that often get confused.
- Strong AI is a ‘machine’ that demonstrates behaviour indistinguishable from that of a human being.
- If Strong AI is human-like, Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is The Terminator.
- With all variations defined, here are 5 forces of AI to transform your B2B sales methods:
80% Of Marketing Executives Predict Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize Marketing by 2020…Yet, Only 10% Are Currently Using It.
Continue reading “The 5 Forces Of Artificial Intelligence In B2B Sales”
- We are always seeking your feedback and using this to develop our customer service strategy.
- TAKE PART IN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We value all those who have contact with Understanding Recruitment, whether you’re a candidate, a client or just interested in knowing what we do, we’ll always treat you the same.
- Integration Developer Developer £350.00 – £525.00 per day South East Oxfordshire Integration Developer Location: Oxford Duration: 3 months – likely to extend Daily Rate: £350 – £525 Integration…
Our technical specialists provide complete consultancy services with assignments ranging from: Java, Mobile & Web, DevOps & Cloud, .NET and a Corporate team who can assist with all other areas of technical recruitment.
Continue reading “Understanding Recruitment are a specialist Software and Technology Recruitment Consultancy. With highly motivated Java, DevOps & Cloud, Mobile & Web, .NET and a Corporate Solutions team working in both permanent and contract roles across the UK.”