- “Cognitive and cloud are not separate phenomena.
- Advance your world at InterConnect.
- View the curriculum
Address your industry challenges and move ahead of your peers using the world’s first cloud-based data + your data to create cognitive insights and actions.
- View the roles
Join more than 20,000 thought leaders and industry experts and explore a reimagined workforce fueled by cloud technologies.
- View the industries
Get hands-on experience with more than 200+ exhibitors and Business Partners.
Tap into the most advanced cloud technology in the market today at IBM InterConnect 2017, March 19–23 in Las Vegas.
Continue reading “IBM Cloud Industry expertise matters”
- The virtualization cost savings were increasingly taken for granted and the operational benefits drove the spread of virtualization.
- Cloud computing software is eating the world, and each day is bringing new developments in this world.
- Virtualization was the seed that sparked the cloud revolution, although cloud has now taken its concepts significantly further.
- General Session | Trends, Challenges, and Solutions to Protect the Cloud
- The cloud, just like virtualization before it, first gained popularity because of the most basic business driver there is: cost savings.
As today’s businesses increasingly turn to the cloud to run their operations, seasoned enterprise technology professionals may recognize a familiar pattern. Years ago, virtualization emerged as a transformational technology with a similar pattern of business drivers; initially the promise of significant cost savings justified deployments. Just as virtualization evolved from a tactical cost-saving technology into a corporate strategy enabling enterprises to be responsive to changing business demands, cloud computing is following a similar path.
Continue reading “Cloud and Virtualization”