1 AIS The #1 AI’s #1 Artificial Intelligence Systems
Continue reading “1 AIS”
- Some of that evolution should occur as a private company and some can and should occur as a public company.”
- Finally she noted how to take risks in leadership: “When you’re in a business and you’re running a business, you should make sure you know as much as you can.
- To disrupt an industry, you need dynamic resources — People, products and services as ambitious as you are.
- But if I were to pick the one technology that I think will change the industry the most, it’s definitely machine intelligence.”
- In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
Continue reading “The Future of FinTech, Adena Friedman at Goldman Sachs”
- We are always seeking your feedback and using this to develop our customer service strategy.
- TAKE PART IN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We value all those who have contact with Understanding Recruitment, whether you’re a candidate, a client or just interested in knowing what we do, we’ll always treat you the same.
- Integration Developer Developer £350.00 – £525.00 per day South East Oxfordshire Integration Developer Location: Oxford Duration: 3 months – likely to extend Daily Rate: £350 – £525 Integration…
Our technical specialists provide complete consultancy services with assignments ranging from: Java, Mobile & Web, DevOps & Cloud, .NET and a Corporate team who can assist with all other areas of technical recruitment.
Continue reading “Understanding Recruitment are a specialist Software and Technology Recruitment Consultancy. With highly motivated Java, DevOps & Cloud, Mobile & Web, .NET and a Corporate Solutions team working in both permanent and contract roles across the UK.”
- Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the world.
- That’s why we created This Week in Machine Learning!
- Each week we publish a curated list of Machine Learning stories as a resource to help you keep pace with all these exciting developments.
- Google opens up its Cloud Machine Learning platform to an open public beta , along with their Machine Learning Advanced Solutions Lab to give access to Google engineers.
- Mountain View-based cybersecurity company Shape Security secures $40 million in Series D funding to use machine learning to address real-time threats.
This week’s top Machine Learning stories, featuring a 40% increase in US productivity by 2035 thanks to artificial intelligence!
Continue reading “This Week in Machine Learning, 30 September 2016 – Udacity Inc – Medium”
- SQL Server Stretch Database Dynamically stretch on-premises SQL Server databases to Azure
- ExpressRoute Dedicated private network fiber connections to Azure
- What is Azure Learn the basics about Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Azure Active Directory Synchronize on-premises directories and enable single sign-on
- Microsoft Azure portal Explore the Microsoft Azure portal
The Azure Big Compute team is happy to announce version 1.0.0 of the Batch Shipyard toolkit, which enables easy deployment of batch-style Dockerized workloads to Azure Batch compute pools. Azure…
Continue reading “Deep Learning, Simulation and HPC Applications with Docker and Azure Batch”
- upvote tweet share 2016-07-15T04:13:09.974-07:00
- It exposes skeptics to see the cool things machine intelligence can do in a way that’s interesting to use!
- Neural Network to colorize grayscale images
- I love seeing AI/ML and deep learning do such cool things that everyone can enjoy and take advantage of.
- This is a demo showing how easy it is to use state of the art machine intelligence.
Read the full article, click here.
@ProductHunt: “Colorize It: Use Deep Learning to Automatically Colorize Black & White Photos 🎨 @matt_kiser”
Colorize It – Use deep learning to colorize black and white photos. (APIs, Developer Tools, and Artificial Intelligence)