- Brin said that anyone starting out as a young leader or entrepreneur should focus more on having fun than making money.
- Committed to improving the state of the world
- The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
- Politics, the Fourth Industrial Revolution and how business can make the world more humane
- Now that AI is to stay, its future and potential uses have become even more difficult to predict.
Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google and one of the most successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, says he did not foresee the artificial intelligence revolution that has transformed the tech industry.
Continue reading “Sergey Brin: I didn’t see AI coming”
- Tesla will prioritize Model 3 reservations for current Tesla owners over non-owners
- It doesn’t seem fair for Ng to ask not to ship the Autopilot, which is extremely useful to tens of thousands of Tesla owners, just because a few of them are abusing the system.
- Following a few recent accidents in the past weeks, Tesla received some criticisms over its approach on releasing semi-autonomous features.
- One of the most severe criticism came from renowned scientist Andrew NG who said that it was plainly “irresponsible” for Tesla to ship the Autopilot.
- It’s still difficult to agree with Ng’s claim of creating a “false sense of safety” when Tesla asks drivers to “prepare to take immediate corrective action” and even recommend to keep their hands on the wheel – it doesn’t do much to create a sense of safety.
Read the full article, click here.
@ElectrekCo: “Google Deep Learning Founder says Tesla’s Autopilot system is ‘irresponsible’”
Tesla Model 3 exclusive leaked specs: 0-60 under 4 sec fast and 300+ mile range options (Update: Base 6 sec 0-60 and 215 mile range)
Google Deep Learning Founder says Tesla’s Autopilot system is ‘irresponsible’