- Google reveals RAISR: an image enhancement tech which uses machine learning
- The best way to stay connected to the Android pulse everywhere.
- Google Research Scientist Peyman Milanfar explained the technology on the Google research blog and how it differs from existing methods image enhancement methods.
- Google Photos now allows you to create animations offline
- Scott Adam Gordon is a European correspondent for Android Authority .
Google has shared details on RAISR, its new image enhancement technology which uses machine learning to produce high-quality versions of low-quality images.
Continue reading “Google reveals RAISR: an image enhancement tech which uses machine learning”
- We will consider additional strategies that are helpful for optimizing gradient descent.
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- We will also take a short look at algorithms and architectures to optimize gradient descent in a parallel and distributed setting.
- Every state-of-the-art Deep Learning library contains implementations of various algorithms to optimize gradient descent (e.g. lasagne’s , caffe’s , and keras’ documentation).
- If you are unfamiliar with gradient descent, you can find a good introduction on optimizing neural networks .
This article was written by Sebastian Ruder. Sebastian is a PhD student in Natural Language Processing and a research scientist at AYLIEN. He blogs about Machi…
Continue reading “An overview of gradient descent optimization algorithms”