- That could make for a 1+3 (quad-core) or 1+7 (octacore) layout, where each individual core has its own performance and power characteristics.
- The claim it’s making is that this setup can improve responsiveness for AI, with a 50x boost in AI performance over the next 3-5 years, and 10x between the (still Cortex-A9) CPU and specialized “accelerator hardware.”
ARM processor technology already powers many of the devices you use every day, and now the company is showing off its plans for the future with DynamIQ. Aimed s…
Continue reading “ARM’s latest CPUs are ready for an AI-powered future”
- These deep learning algorithms have been used in the autonomous driving industry for quite some time, and only now is it beginning to branch out into other industries, such as online shopping.
- One company that offers machine learning solutions for e-commerce businesses and others is Adobe Marketing Cloud as they recognize the need to make use of AI as early as possible.
- Andrew Zhai is an engineer working on the visual search side of things at Pinterest, and he said, “For shopping specifically, improvements to online discovery means new ways to find products you’re interested in but may not have the words for.
- Etsy is also keen to jump onboard with deep learning technology, and just last fall purchased Blackbird Technologies to integrate the firm image recognition and natural language processing into its search function.
- Some of Adobe’s marketing tools also use deep learning techniques and are used to predict their customer’s shopping behaviors and patterns.
There’s no doubt about it that our future is one that involves artificial intelligence (AI) in a big way. While some companies are faster than others at
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Is Changing How We Shop Online”
You’ve been able to use a reverse Google search to hunt down similar photos on the internet for years thanks to image recognition and processing tools, but only…
Continue reading “Google can use machine learning to identify objects in videos”
- Some of that evolution should occur as a private company and some can and should occur as a public company.”
- Finally she noted how to take risks in leadership: “When you’re in a business and you’re running a business, you should make sure you know as much as you can.
- To disrupt an industry, you need dynamic resources — People, products and services as ambitious as you are.
- But if I were to pick the one technology that I think will change the industry the most, it’s definitely machine intelligence.”
- In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
Continue reading “The Future of FinTech, Adena Friedman at Goldman Sachs”
- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- AI will eliminate some work as it opens up opportunities for redefining what work humans do best.
- The Humans Working Behind the AI Curtain
- This blend of AI and humans, who follow through when the AI falls short, isn’t going away anytime soon.
- Contract workers are needed to train algorithms to make some of the most important decisions about content.
- It turns out the AI, just like humans, struggles to make tough decisions about what content should and should not be included in our daily diets of social media, depending on what criteria or values we want to impose.
The dirty little secret of automation is that people make it possible.
Continue reading “The Humans Working Behind the AI Curtain”
- Not all events are relevant to digital health and webinars are typically not allowed, but you can ask me about promotion options.
- Calendar powered by The Events Calendar
- EVENT PROMOTION Please contact me for options on event promotion, including having your event featured at the top of this list, featured in my weekly Digital Health group announcements, and on Twitter, where I’m the #1 influencer in #DigitalHealth and highly ranked in #IoT and #WearableTech .
- SUBMITTING AN EVENT Please provide the event name, date(s), event website link (direct and not a shortened url), one-paragraph event description, the venue name, and location (city and country).
- The Congress serves as as forum for medtech, mobile, IoT, and IT industry events.
Digital Health World Congress 2017 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London, UK and Europe. The Congress serves as as forum for medtech, mobile, IoT, and IT industry events. Taking place May 23-24 in the Great Hall, Kensington and Chelsea Conference Center, the program will be filled with distinguished speakers covering all aspects of medical and mobile technology including ehealth, mhealth, telehealth, telemedicine, genomics, and healthcare IT.
Continue reading “Events Archive”