- Team members see how much the company is investing in bringing them together.”
- Team members are reminded of their colleagues’ humanity and learn to respect and better understand each other in ways that don’t materialize when they only engage remotely.
- A team becomes more productive and cohesive as a result.
- The technology that supports virtual meetings and dispersed teams is only getting better and less expensive.
- A couple of years back, one of the teams decided to meet in-person about halfway through.
Dispersed teams trust more and function better when exposed to their colleagues’ non-verbal cues, best communicated in-person.
Continue reading “Your People’s Brains Need Face Time”