- With adaptive intelligent applications, organizations can also begin to offer personalized recommendations to customers by getting to the heart of their individual business needs, purchasing decisions, interests, and patterns.
- New Oracle Cloud services can provide employees with a knowledge base that provides the insights they need to improve business results through a heightened understanding of the way their customers operate.
- These adaptive intelligent applications can provide organizations—from finance professionals and HR recruiters to marketing and supply chain managers—with actionable business and customer insights to make more informed decisions, leading to more success for their customers.
- While customer success has long been a central component in the DNA of many organizations, adaptive intelligent applications are helping business integrate customer success further into the DNA of the devices their clients and employees rely on daily.
- Then, businesses can truly begin to transform the way they anticipate customers’ needs and provide unrivaled experiences and unmatched success.
With adaptive intelligent applications, organizations can offer personalized recommendations to customers by getting to the heart of their individual business needs, purchasing decisions, interests, and patterns.
Continue reading “OracleVoice: Machine Learning Stands To Transform The Way We Communicate”
- Every business will be a digital business and there are essential technologies that will drive digital business transformation.
- We are getting older by 30 years compared to 100 years ago.
- We will be automating more of our life and expanding our personas in the digital economy.
- Five global megatrends shaping the future
- For more insights on the five global megatrends, I highly encourage you watch our video conversation and to follow Quindazzi on Twitter – he is a fantastic and prolific social thought leader.
According to PwC, there are five global shifts reshaping the world and their implications for organizations, industries and wider society will be signifi…
Continue reading “PwC: Five Global Shifts Reshaping the World”
- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- For IBM, the purpose of AI will be to aid humans, not replace them. “
- Google uses DeepMind AI to reduce energy use at data centers and save money (TechRepublic)
- We say cognitive, not AI, because we are augmenting intelligence,” Rometty said. “
- Microsoft’s new breakthrough: AI that’s as good as humans at listening…
- You must be clear as you build AI platforms how they are trained, and what data was used in training. “
At the World Economic Forum on Tuesday, IBM CEO Ginni Rometty laid out three principles to guide technologists for responsible AI use as cognitive abilities continue to develop.
Continue reading “3 guiding principles for ethical AI, from IBM CEO Ginni Rometty”
- In the short clip embedded above, Shea explains why the firm invests in knowledge management, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented reality.
- 80 percent of the law firms surveyed see digital strategy as critical
- Law firms must respond to the changing demands of consumers just as companies do in other industries.
- The legal industry has a reputation for being slow to change and behind the curve on adopting new technologies.
- The firms that adopt and change and innovate will be the haves and the have-nots in the industry.
The CIO for a $2 Billion law firm explains how his organization responds to changing customer expectations with the most modern technology available.
Continue reading “#CXOTALK Reinventing the legal industry with AI, machine learning, and augmented reality”
- The publication is available exclusively to Munich Re clients.
- The objective of the IT Trend Radar 2016 is to identify relevant new technologies for ERGO, Munich Re and MEAG and evaluate them from a group perspective.
- Those who identify the potential of new technologies, trends and technological progress at an early stage have a competitive advantage and build the foundation for innovation.
- Topics Online RSS feed Recommend page by e-mail Contact
- We focus on the potential for innovation offered by individual trends, and review their suitability in practice for the reinsurance and primary insurance sector.
Read the full article, click here.
@DiegoKuonen: “.@MunichRe’s (insurance) industry #IT-trends 2016
#BigData #IoT #IoE #AI #ML #SmartX”
Those who identify the potential of new technologies, trends and technological progress at an early stage have a competitive advantage and build the foundation for innovation. Constantly increasing technological complexity is leading to a growing number of areas that are relevant for our company to keep an eye on.
IT-Trends 2016 for the insurance industry
- Forecast: There will be no big data without AI.
- We need BDI, Big Data Intelligence.
- The convergence of big data with AI is inevitable as the automation of smarter decision-making is the next evolution of big data.
- Capturing data, to identify trends or patterns in customer or employee behavior, for example is useful.
- Future Smart: Managing the Game-Changing Trends that Will Transform Your World
Read the full article, click here.
@StephanieJNeal: “From #BigData to #AI: The Next Digital Disruption #iot by @futureguru via @HuffPostBiz”
There is a set of important emerging digital trends I track as a futurist that are together converging very fast. These digital trends are all potentiall…
From Big Data to Artificial Intelligence: The Next Digital Disruption