- Caffe2 is a deep learning framework enabling simple and flexible deep learning.
- Built on the original Caffe, Caffe2 is designed with expression, speed, and modularity in mind, allowing for a more flexible way to organize computation.
- Caffe2 aims to provide an easy and straightforward way for you to experiment with deep learning by leveraging community contributions of new models and algorithms.
- Caffe2 comes with native Python and C++ APIs that work interchangeably so you can prototype quickly now, and easily optimize later.
- Caffe2 is accelerated with the latest NVIDIA Pascal™ GPUs and scales across multiple GPUs within a single node.
Run deep learning training with Caffe2 up to 3x faster on the latest NVIDIA Pascal GPUs.
Continue reading “Caffe2 Learning Framework and GPU Acceleration”
- Prisma is a new camera app that transforms your photos to look like paintings by famous artists.
- It goes beyond the film simulation filters that are widely available these days to offer a surprisingly realistic painting filter.
- Five years later, a photographer has ventured into the zone to deliver photos to the outside world.
- You’re then presented with a long list of icons representing the different art styles you can transform your photo into.
- The same year, American photographer Berenice Abbott received funding for a “Changing New York” photo project to document New York City.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “New App Gives Your Photos the Look of Famous Paintings #DeepLearning”
Photography and Camera News, Reviews, and Inspiration
Prisma Gives Your Photos the Look of Famous Paintings