- In Ghulati’s opinion, every part of the chain — from journalists to politicians, platforms to media organizations — needs to improve to combat fake news.
- That’s why Factmata, which is backed by the Google Digital News Initiative, is trying create tools that help people to become their own fact-checkers — making it easy to attain factual data about news stories you come across.
- Meaning that when you open a news article, Factmata’s main tool would provide factual context in real time.
- That means that Factmata’s tool won’t actively weed out fake news.
- However, Ghulati states that fake news can never be solved solely by democratizing fact-checking — it will always need experts to also be a part of the system.
Readers are the key group when it comes to fighting fake news. That’s why a UK startup is creating a system that helps people to fact-check news they read.
Continue reading “Fake news is your fault, this startup is trying to help”
- Machine Learning Top 10 Articles for the Past MonthFor the past month (March, 2017), we’ve ranked nearly 1,300 Machine Learning articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career.Topics included in this React list are: NLP, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, A.I.,TensorFlow, Keras, Text-To-Speech, Algorithms.
- The lists for Python are published separately in the publication.Mybridge AI ranks articles based on the quality of content measured by our machine and a variety of human factors including engagement and popularity.
- This is a competitive list (0.77% chance to be included) and you’ll find the experience and techniques shared by the leading Data Scientists useful.
For the past month (March, 2017), we’ve ranked nearly 1,300 Machine Learning articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career.
Continue reading “Machine Learning Top 10 Articles for the Past Month”
- In short, in the universe of pages existing in a (at the time almost) shapeless web, Page and Brin wanted to organize that information to make it become knowledge.
- Out of the more than 200 factors that Google accounts for when deciding whether the content on the web is relevant, RankBrain became the third most relevant.
- First, the semantic web is a set of rules and standards that make human language readable to machines.
- In semantic web jargon an entity is a subject which has unambiguous meaning because it has a strong contextual foundation.
- In other words, instead of going from writing to web writing as unconsciously as the human race transitioned from hunter-gathering to farming, it is time to take this step forward deliberately and intentionally.
When Larry Page and Sergey Brin invented PageRank back in 1996, they had one simple idea in mind: Organize the web based on “link popularity.” In…
Continue reading “How Artificial Intelligence is Changing Web Writing”
- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: business , internet , robotics/AI
- AI and ML Tech comes into play after these reviews and recommendations have been provided by the users and then placing the same in front of potential buyers for better decision making.
- It has resulted from user’s reviews and recommendations about the products ranging from fashion to home to technology, all thanks to social websites like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and many other global as well as regional social sites.
- Since the past 4-5 years, we have seen a change in the shopping behavior of users, both online as well as offline.
- There are two types of social commerce strategies – one is offsite where the e-retailer brings in the social angle from external social platforms, separate from their own websites enhancing the sales and second is onsite social commerce platform where the website/platform uses its own channel to enhance sales based on content, context, and reviews etc.
How AI and machine learning tech can aid your startup strategy
Continue reading “How AI and machine learning tech can aid your startup strategy”
- Facebook’s AI search lets you find images by content
- The system will then show you all the images containing a black shirt and save you a lot of time you would have otherwise wasted trying to find the right image yourself.
- For example, if you’re looking for a photo that isn’t tagged but you remember you were wearing a black shirt when it was taken, simply search for “black shirt photo”.
- The new AI system uses the Lumos platform that the company built specifically for image and video understanding.
- The best way to stay connected to the Android pulse.
Facebook has built an AI image search system that is capable of seeing and understanding the content of a photo.
Continue reading “Facebook’s AI search lets you find images by content”
- If you or your household receives a 7 day home delivery subscription to The Keene Sentinel, you are entitled to FREE access to the premium subscription services on SentinelSource.com PLUS access to FREE archived content.
- To activate your online subscription, please follow the instructions presented.
- You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.
- Print Create a hardcopy of this page Font Size: Default font size Larger font size
- You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 5 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information.
C hances are you either love or hate your car — and soon the feeling could be mutual.
Continue reading “This Honda concept car will have emotions of its own”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- The articles should help the beginner have a better idea about what data science is.
- Tutorial: How to Become a Data Scientist – On Your Own
- I like to put it this way: data science is about automating data science, and much of what I do consists of designing systems that automate what I do.
- 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question
Many people new to data science might believe that this field is just about R, Python, Hadoop, SQL, and traditional machine learning techniques or statistical…
Continue reading “What is Data Science? 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question”