- This service takes advantage of its AppNext Timeline technology, which was unveiled in February of this year.
- According to Natanson, the technology is being integrated into fifteen different applications, all with large, multi-million user audiences.
- AppNext Actions is also integrated into DailyHunt (formerly NewsHunt), a popular Indian content curation service, with as many as 90 million users.
- AppNext Actions allows them to monetize their applications, while offering a service to users they might actually want to use.
- AppNext Actions will suggest the user take a taxi.
AppNext Actions is M Suggestions, but for everything on your phone.
Continue reading “AppNext Actions brings Facebook Messenger-like suggestions to every app”
- We think technology can help.Today, Google and Jigsaw are launching Perspective, an early-stage technology that uses machine learning to help identify toxic comments.
- Through an API, publishers — including members of the Digital News Initiative — and platforms can access this technology and use it for their sites.HOW IT WORKSPerspective reviews comments and scores them based on how similar they are to comments people said were “toxic” or likely to make someone leave a conversation.
- Each time Perspective finds new examples of potentially toxic comments, or is provided with corrections from users, it can get better at scoring future comments.Publishers can choose what they want to do with the information they get from Perspective.
- Publishers could even just allow readers to sort comments by toxicity themselves, making it easier to find great discussions hidden under toxic ones.We’ve been testing a version of this technology with The New York Times, where an entire team sifts through and moderates each comment before it’s posted — reviewing up to 11,000 comments every day.
- We’ve worked together to train models that allows Times moderators to sort through comments more quickly, and we’ll work with them to enable comments on more articles every day.WHERE WE GO FROM HEREPerspective joins the TensorFlow library and the Cloud Machine Learning Platform as one of many new machine learning resources Google has made available to developers.
Imagine trying to have a conversation with your friends about the news you read this morning, but every time you said something, someone shouted in your face, called you a nasty name or accused you…
Continue reading “WHEN COMPUTERS LEARN TO SWEAR: – Jigsaw – Medium”
- Unfortunately, this happens all too frequently online as people try to discuss ideas on their favorite news sites but instead get bombarded with toxic comments.
- According to the same report, online harassment has affected the lives of roughly 140 million people in the U.S., and many more elsewhere.
- News organizations want to encourage engagement and discussion around their content, but find that sorting through millions of comments to find those that are trolling or abusive takes a lot of money, labor, and time.
- As a result, many sites have shut down comments altogether.
- Through an API, publishers—including members of the Digital News Initiative—and platforms can access this technology and use it for their sites.
Google and Jigsaw announce the launch of Perspective, an early-stage technology that uses machine learning to identify toxic comments.
Continue reading “When computers learn to swear: Using machine learning for better online conversations”
- Adam also created Hemingway App, a tool that makes your writing clearer.
- Adam Long manages the process of creating and managing products for Automated Insights, including Wordsmith, the company’s platform for automating your writing.
- Join us for a conversation on how artificial intelligence will improve productivity, hiring practices, collaboration, and more.
- Amir Salihefendic is the CEO and founder of Doist, the software company responsible for Todoist, one of the world’s most popular productivity tools used by millions of people.
- Bastiaan Janmaat is the CEO and co-founder of DataFox, an artificial intelligence platform that provides sales, marketing, and investing teams with critical insights to find and win more business.
Join Automated Insights’ Director of Product Adam Long, Founder of Doist Amir Salihefendic, and CEO of Data Bastiaan Janmaat for a live discussion on how artificial intelligence will impact the way we work.
Continue reading “AI and the Future of Work YouTube Live”
- Sign up for a GitHub account Sign in
- Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , or Firefox .
- Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub .
- poolio / Adversarial variational bayes toy example.ipynb
Continue reading “poolio/Adversarial variational bayes toy example.ipynb Created Jan 26, 2017”
- Great, now Google’s AI is coming up with its own encryption methods
- Google Pixel: full systemless root now achieved by Chainfire
- So while the messages were a far cry from Skynet, they do prove that AIs can successfully invent an encryption method that they have developed themselves and that even other AIs can’t decrypt.
- Google helps you vote, FIFA Mobile Soccer, Cr…
- The encryption method the AIs developed cannot even be studied, as the machine learning simply spits out an answer rather than showing its working.
You read that right: artificially intelligent neural networks are now coming up with their own encryption techniques to send secret messages to one another. Two Google Brain researchers reported the successful construction of a human-independent, purely AI-created encryption that has already been used to keep other AIs – and their human interlocutors – from eavesdropping on the conversation.
Continue reading “Great, now Google’s AI is coming up with its own encryption methods”