- This post outlines an entire 6-part tutorial series on the MXNet deep learning library and its Python API.
- In this series, I will try to give you an overview of the MXnet Deep Learning library: we’ll look at its main features and its Python API (which I suspect will be the #1 choice).
- In this article, we’re going to work with a pre-trained model for image classification called Inception v3.
- In part 4, we saw how easy it was to use a pre-trained version of the Inception v3 model for object detection.
- In part 5, we used three different pre-trained models for object detection and compared them using a couple of images.
This post outlines an entire 6-part tutorial series on the MXNet deep learning library and its Python API. In-depth and descriptive, this is a great guide for anyone looking to start leveraging this powerful neural network library.
Continue reading “An Introduction to the MXNet Python API ”