- Looking to buy a business?
- Browse through our collection of franchise opportunities.
- When choosing a franchise, you want to find a business that produces quality products and services for consumers.
- Some factors to consider when choosing a franchise are the initial investment, capital requirements, business financing, current trends and the amount of time it will take to get your business up and running.
- Browse through our top business opportunities and request more information on the franchises that interest you most.
Advice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. Home of Entrepreneur magazine.
Continue reading “Entrepreneur”
- Try Deep Learning in Python now with a fully pre-configured VMI love to write about face recognition, image recognition and all the other cool things you can build with machine learning.
- If you aren’t a long-time Linux user, it can be really hard to figure out how to get a system fully configured with all the required machine learning libraries and tools like TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, OpenCV, and dlib.
- To make it simple for anyone to play around with machine learning, I’ve put together a simple virtual machine image that you can download and run without any complicated installation steps.The virtual machine image has Ubuntu Linux Desktop 16.04 LTS 64-bit pre-installed with the following machine learning tools:Python 3.5OpenCV 3.2 with Python 3 bindingsdlib 19.4 with Python 3 bindingsTensorFlow 1.0 for Python 3Keras 2.0 for Python 3Theanoface_recognition for Python 3 (for playing around with face recognition)PyCharm Community Edition already set up and ready to go for all these librariesConvenient code examples ready to run, right on the desktop!Even the webcam is preconfigured to work inside the Linux VM for OpenCV / face_recognition examples (as long as you set up your webcam to be accessible in the VMware settings).
- So don’t the VirtualBox version unless you don’t have any other choice.You need VMware to run this virtual machine image.
- Right-click on the code window and choose “Run” to run the current file in PyCharm.If you configure your webcam in VMware settings, you can access your webcam from inside the Linux virtual machine!
I love to write about face recognition, image recognition and all the other cool things you can build with machine learning. Whenever possible, I try to include code examples or even write libraries…
Continue reading “Try Deep Learning in Python now with a fully pre-configured VM”
- upvote tweet share 2016-07-15T04:13:09.974-07:00
- It exposes skeptics to see the cool things machine intelligence can do in a way that’s interesting to use!
- Neural Network to colorize grayscale images
- I love seeing AI/ML and deep learning do such cool things that everyone can enjoy and take advantage of.
- This is a demo showing how easy it is to use state of the art machine intelligence.
Read the full article, click here.
@ProductHunt: “Colorize It: Use Deep Learning to Automatically Colorize Black & White Photos 🎨 @matt_kiser”
Colorize It – Use deep learning to colorize black and white photos. (APIs, Developer Tools, and Artificial Intelligence)