- And we’re kind of at the end of the year now and I was wondering if you have any of those to share.
- The other thing is that there is a very strong push for AMP everywhere.
- Was that one of the slides always gave, I guess, webmasters and SEOs what’s coming, like what the Google search quality team is looking into for the upcoming year.
- Danny Sullivan: One thing, this isn’t, like this isn’t live.
- Google on what’s important for 2017: Machine learning, AMP & structured data
We asked Google’s Gary Illyes what SEOs and webmasters should think about as this year closes.
Continue reading “Google on what’s important for 2017: Machine learning, AMP & structured data”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- In 2006 , the IEEE Conference on Data Mining identified the top 10 ML algorithms as
- Added by Tim Matteson 0 Comments 0 Likes
- The algorithms are described in the article What you wont learn in statistics classes .
- Algorithms from graph theory (to find the shortest path in a graph, or to detect connected components), from operations research (the simplex, to optimize the supply chain), or from time series, are not listed either.
Read the full article, click here.
@KirkDBorne: “Top 10 [or Top 55] #MachineLearning Algorithms: #abdsc #BigData #DataScience #DataMining”
This was the subject of a question asked on Quora: What are the top 10 data mining or machine learning algorithms?
Some modern algorithms such as collaborative…
Top 10 Machine Learning Algorithms