- Linux GPU: Python 2 ( build history ) / Python 3.4 ( build history ) / Python 3.5 ( build history )
- Latest commit 55b0159 Jan 1, 2017 yifeif committed on GitHub Merge pull request #6588 from terrytangyuan/run_config_flag
- TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs.
- Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) that flow between them.
- TensorFlow also includes TensorBoard, a data visualization toolkit.
tensorflow – Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Continue reading “GitHub”