- This is something of an ideal situation for the AI: the effects shots all involve relatively still, uncluttered views of Lee’s face, and the producers clearly aren’t striving for absolute realism.
- Even so, the Intel technology hints at how AI may shape special effects in videos going forward.
AI is increasingly finding its way into music videos, and not necessarily in obvious ways. Intel has revealed that the promo clip for Chinese pop star Chris Le…
Continue reading “Intel AI helped create a music video”
- Writing a full script is probably too complex of a task for today’s AI. Today’s AI is very good at recognizing patterns in a large dataset, but it is hard for AI to be “creative” enough to create good content.
- Instead of ordering our AI to write each word and sentence, we ordered our AI to work on a more conceptual level: focus on the key plot elements.
- In a short month, our teaser trailer had over 200k views and 20k followers on Facebook , and the viewers are giving unbelievable positive engagement and comments (By the way, we didn’t tell them it is made using AI; for them it is just another indie film).
- We correlated these plot elements to the success of films that shared these elements.
- The idea of an AI doing all the work for us and computers “thinking” by themselves just sounds amazing to me.
Read the full article, click here.
@nofilmschool: “This writing team used AI to write an entire horror screenplay:”
Will the world’s first feature co-written by AI change the way movies are made?
How We Used Artificial Intelligence to Write a Crowdpleaser Horror Script