- Insight alumni are shaping the future of the data industry
- Join an elite professional network of data scientists, data engineers, and AI professionals
- Solve real world problems with AI
- Strong motivation to apply state-of-the-art AI methods to industry’s most difficult problems
- Insight works with every Fellow until they land an artificial intelligence role
An intensive 7 week professional training fellowship leading to a career in artificial intelligence. Join top applied AI teams working with deep learning.
Continue reading “Insight Artificial Intelligence Fellows Program”
- Established to study and formulate best practices on AI technologies, to advance the public’s understanding of AI, and to serve as an open platform for discussion and engagement about AI and its influences on people and society.
- To advance public understanding and awareness of AI and its potential benefits and potential costs to act as a trusted and expert point of contact as questions/concerns arise from the public and others in the area of AI and to regularly update key constituents on the current state of AI progress.
- The engagement of AI users and developers, as well as representatives of industry sectors that may be impacted by AI (such as healthcare, financial services, transportation, commerce, manufacturing, telecommunications, and media) to support best practices in the research, development, and use of AI technology within specific domains.
- In support of the mission to benefit people and society, the Partnership on AI intends to conduct research, organize discussions, share insights, provide thought leadership, consult with relevant third parties, respond to questions from the public and media, and create educational material that advance the understanding of AI technologies including machine perception, learning, and automated reasoning.
- The regular engagement of experts across multiple disciplines (including but not limited to psychology, philosophy, economics, finance, sociology, public policy, and law) to discuss and provide guidance on emerging issues related to the impact of AI on society.
Established to study and formulate best practices on AI technologies, to advance the public’s understanding of AI, and to serve as an open platform for discussion and engagement about AI and its influences on people and society.
Continue reading “Partnership on Artificial Intelligence to Benefit People and Society”
- The White House requested input on artificial intelligence, and IBM’s response is a great AI 101
- Posted 19 hours ago by Devin Coldewey , Contributor
- Deep learning software knows that a rose is a rose is a rosa rubiginosa Pat launches private beta to help AI understand what you say Google researchers teach AIs to see the important parts of images — and tell you about them
- In-car cameras let autonomous vehicles track passengers as well as pedestrians
- First private company to got to Moon | Crunch Report
Read the full article, click here.
@IBMWatson: “Did you know? The White House requested input on #AI. See @IBM’s response: via @TechCrunch”
The field of artificial intelligence is so huge, and the potential applications so numerous, that it would be folly to try to explain it all in one — no,..
The White House requested input on artificial intelligence, and IBM’s response is a great AI 101
- On 21 June, the Law Society hosted a conference on the topic of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in law.
- Copyright 2016 Law Society All Rights Reserved.
- He has championed technology in law while president of the Law Society since 2015.
- The implications of AI for our understanding of the nature and ethics of law: black letter rules, social context and how law evolves.
- My Law Society Find a Solicitor
Read the full article, click here.
@emmaraty: “Missed our #RobotsAndLawyers event? Video now live on our website: #machinelearning #AI”
On 21 June, the Law Society hosted a conference on the topic of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning in law.
Robots and Lawyers: Partnership of the future