- Agent AI is looking to automate more of the customer service process.
- He’s not saying that Agent AI’s CRM software — which allows businesses to save customer data, manage different communication channels and visualize customer interactions — isn’t good.
- Specifically, Agent AI’s Co-Pilot and Auto-Pilot services both draw on data about past interactions, the company knowledge base and more.
- Agent AI says Auto-Pilot can answer 50 to 80 percent of routine customer service inquiries.
- Also worth noting: While Agent AI is using free CRM as a way to bring businesses and their data on-board, Hsu said its AI technology also integrates with other CRM services through APIs.
Agent AI is looking to automate more of the customer service process. To do that, it’s built its own customer relationship management product, as well as AI..
Continue reading “Agent AI aims to turbocharge its AI tools by offering free CRM”
- I’ll be leading a tech demo at the event looking at the power of machine data and machine learning in helping businesses to better understand customers.
- As more and more elements of our lives become digital interactions, machine data can tell us a great deal about our customers across all channels: mobile, social, web and in person.
- With Splunk we can combine all of your objective machine data about customer interactions alongside that customer perspective provided by survey or EFM.
- Customer experience is not just about objective metrics, it’s also about a customer’s subjective impressions.
- The open event is aimed at individuals looking to have questions answered about big data as well as share ideas with forward-thinking peers and leading members of the data community.
Splunk is at Big Data London in Olympia this week. This open event is aimed at individuals looking to have questions answered about big data as well as share ideas with forward-thinking peers and leading members of the data community.
Continue reading “Splunking Customer Experience”
- AiCure uses artificial intelligence (AI) on mobile devices to confirm medication ingestion in clinical trials and high-risk populations.
- StatMuse employs AI for its graphic search engine for sports stats.
- Inbenta uses AI to allow customers to find their own answers on a web site.
- CustomerMatrix – using AI to enhance customer interactions.
- Scaled Inference – offering machine learning as a service, using AI to guide users through the process.
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “20+ #AI Startups – Butler Analytics”
AI is primarily concerned with the creation of intelligent agents that use technologies such as machine learning, optimization, language processing, logic and search to automate otherwise manual tasks. Most of the AI startups here are pitching at business use (usually sales and marketing), but a few are also developing consumer products (e.g. Anki). Applications in healthcare are also becoming common.
20+ AI Startups