- We expect to see some new elements of technology such as machine learning and deep learning make their way into our thinking about IT architectures.
- Data Protection Overview Data Backup and Protection Storage Data Backup and Protection Software Data Protection Suites Cloud Backup and Protection Copy Data Management
- We expect 2017 to be the year when enterprises realize that not all clouds are equal.
- In 2017, as multi-cloud enterprise IT designs become more commonplace, the need to protect that data in SaaS systems or across multiple on and off-premises clouds will become critical.
- One of the most significant gaps is how to protect data in the cloud era.
As we approached the end of 2016, I reflected on the storage trend predictions we identified – Containers, 2-Tier Storage, Cloud Portfolio Management, New Media technologies and IT Skills focused on Cloud-native development.
Continue reading “The New Media Evolution, Memory-Centric Architectures and Deep Learning: 2017 Predictions from the CTO”
- The “incredibly detailed” records provide invaluable source material for the outfit’s neural networks, Suleyman told The Guardian. “
- After it was revealed that DeepMind Health would grant the Google-owned firm uninhibited access to 1.6 million NHS patient records from London’s Royal Free Hospital, Chase Farm, and Barnet hospitals over the past five years and until 2017, some privacy advocates protested.
- And patients rely on my experience to predict their future,” he told The Guardian. “
- Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases
- DeepMind, for its part, said that any sensitive data in the course of research is being transmitted securely. “
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases”
Google’s DeepMind division announced a partnership with the U.K.’s Moorsfields hospital that will see millions of eye records analyzed for commonalities.
Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases