- You are commenting using your Facebook account.
- RT @ bobehayes : How to integrate your #bigdata and continuous improvement programs tek.io/2kIiDHl #datascience #analytics gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @ BeyondDigitalST : ‘s how @ ericsson ensured that development cycles are shorter and predictable- #STinsights by Julio Alonso-Lopez ht… gPressed 14 hours ago
- Post was not sent – check your email addresses!
- RT @ BeyondDigitalST : Read #STinsights on how a proactive role of @ SulzerLtd #CIO Ursula Soritsch has driven growth.
Source: Jean Francois Puget Data based on job descriptions on indeed.com
Continue reading “Python, Java, and R are Most Popular Machine Learning Programming Languages”
- Python and R were included as they are known to be popular for machine learning and data science.
- All major tech giants are investing heavily in machine learning and data science to improve their products.
- To work in the field, you need to learn some particular programming languages and skills.
- We also see that in the past couple of years, there’s a sharp increase in the popularity of these languages in machine learning and data science’s context.
- Apart from the languages mentioned above, Scala and Julia were also included.
Short Bytes: In recent times, the demand for machine learning and data science experts has witnessed an exponential growth. So, what programming languages should one learn to land a machine learning or data science job? The answer lies in the languages like Python, R, and Java.
Continue reading “Most Popular Programming Languages For Machine Learning And Data Science”