- With adaptive intelligent applications, organizations can also begin to offer personalized recommendations to customers by getting to the heart of their individual business needs, purchasing decisions, interests, and patterns.
- New Oracle Cloud services can provide employees with a knowledge base that provides the insights they need to improve business results through a heightened understanding of the way their customers operate.
- These adaptive intelligent applications can provide organizations—from finance professionals and HR recruiters to marketing and supply chain managers—with actionable business and customer insights to make more informed decisions, leading to more success for their customers.
- While customer success has long been a central component in the DNA of many organizations, adaptive intelligent applications are helping business integrate customer success further into the DNA of the devices their clients and employees rely on daily.
- Then, businesses can truly begin to transform the way they anticipate customers’ needs and provide unrivaled experiences and unmatched success.
With adaptive intelligent applications, organizations can offer personalized recommendations to customers by getting to the heart of their individual business needs, purchasing decisions, interests, and patterns.
Continue reading “OracleVoice: Machine Learning Stands To Transform The Way We Communicate”
- This blog about machine learning was written by Emily Barry.
- Emily is a Data Scientist in San Francisco, California.
- The more she learns about machine learning algorithms, the more challenging it is to keep these subjects organized in her brain to recall at a later time.
- This is by no means a comprehensive guide to machine learning, but rather a study in the basics for herself and the likely small overlap of people who like machine learning and love emoji as much as she do.
- For more articles about machine learning, click here.
This blog about machine learning was written by Emily Barry. Emily is a Data Scientist in San Francisco, California. She really loves emoji. Another thing she…
Continue reading “New Machine Learning Cheat Sheet by Emily Barry”
Data science today is a lot like the Wild West: there’s endless opportunity and excitement, but also a lot of chaos and confusion. If you’re new to data scien…
Continue reading “Book: Evaluating Machine Learning Models”
- Social network members are tending to more eagerly learn about big data, data science and machine learning through groups.
- Facebook groups for Big Data and Data Science, while still much smaller than LinkedIn Groups in this area are growing and provide an important new forum for discussion.
- This post introduces ten largest Facebook groups in big data, data science and machine learning.
- Though this group consists of 21,239 members and is maintained by two admins (Daniyal Bashir and Mustafa Ali Qizilbash), it is a closed group and limits discussion to only Big data.
- The group administrators host fortnightly sessions on Hadoop and Big Data and all of them are live in their YouTube channel group has 14,549 members and was created in 2013 by Min-kyung Kim (Chief Executive Officer at BICube CO.,LTD).
Social media now not only shares friendship connections or photos of “selfies” but also spreads from political media to science information. Social network members are tending to more eagerly learn about big data, data science and machine learning through groups. We review the ten largest Facebook groups in this area.
Continue reading “Top 10 Facebook Groups for Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning”
- KDnuggets Home > News > 2015 > Dec > Software > Top 10 Machine Learning Projects on Github ( 15:n41 )
- The following is an overview of the top 10 machine learning projects on Github .
- The importance, and central position, of machine learning to the field of data science does not need to be pointed out.
- The repo has no no software, but if you’re new to Python machine learning, it may be worth checking out.
- Open source software is an important piece of the data science puzzle.
The top 10 machine learning projects on Github include a number of libraries, frameworks, and education resources. Have a look at the tools others are using, and the resources they are learning from.
Continue reading “Top 10 Machine Learning Projects on Github”
- The facts are clear, AI is sticking around for next year.
- “Electric utilities are already using AI to better optimize power generation and the grid.
- As AI enterprise technology becomes more pervasive and mainstream, businesses also need to ensure they are taking into account the importance of building trust between AI and the people who use the systems.”
- “In 2017 we will move from the silent AI that supports search, image, speech and text analytics behind the curtain to the embrace of embedded visible AI.
- “In 2017 we’ll see increased acceleration in the democratization of AI for every person and every organization.
For the final Cognitive Business
Continue reading “Big Tech’s AI Predictions for 2017”
- Python and R were included as they are known to be popular for machine learning and data science.
- All major tech giants are investing heavily in machine learning and data science to improve their products.
- To work in the field, you need to learn some particular programming languages and skills.
- We also see that in the past couple of years, there’s a sharp increase in the popularity of these languages in machine learning and data science’s context.
- Apart from the languages mentioned above, Scala and Julia were also included.
Short Bytes: In recent times, the demand for machine learning and data science experts has witnessed an exponential growth. So, what programming languages should one learn to land a machine learning or data science job? The answer lies in the languages like Python, R, and Java.
Continue reading “Most Popular Programming Languages For Machine Learning And Data Science”