- Brin said that anyone starting out as a young leader or entrepreneur should focus more on having fun than making money.
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin: I didn’t see AI coming
- 3 ways business leaders can use AI ethically
- How to build an inclusive future in the time of AI
- British PM Theresa May addresses Davos January 19, 2017 09:19
Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google and one of the most successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, says he did not foresee the artificial intelligence revolution that has transformed the tech industry.
Continue reading “Sergey Brin: I didn’t see AI coming”