- The social network does machine learning one better, applying advanced computer learning techniques to…
- Deep learning is a very generic technique Tulloch said.
- The company must also deal with content posted in more than 100 languages daily complicating classic machine learning, Tulloch said.
- But deep learning has pushed the state of the art forward in computer vision tasks, Tulloch said, including with classifying videos.
- High-level understanding of content helps Facebook surface visual memories.
The social network does machine learning one better, applying advanced computer learning techniques to cater to users’ interests
Continue reading “Facebook taps deep learning for customized feeds”