- 1:17 PM Snapchat releases a new web tool for making custom geofilters
- 8:00 AM Lytro releases the first footage shot by its VR camera
- 3:17 PM EU could hit Apple with multi-billion-euro tax avoidance bill
- 5:57 AM Lightning strike kills 323 reindeer in Norway
- 3:10 PM PewDiePie is starring in a new game about being a YouTube star
Google DeepMind is launching a project to reduce the time it takes doctors to prepare treatment for head and neck cancers. Alphabet’s London-based artificial intelligence division has partnered… Continue reading “Google DeepMind wants to use machine learning to help treat certain cancers”
- The “incredibly detailed” records provide invaluable source material for the outfit’s neural networks, Suleyman told The Guardian. “
- After it was revealed that DeepMind Health would grant the Google-owned firm uninhibited access to 1.6 million NHS patient records from London’s Royal Free Hospital, Chase Farm, and Barnet hospitals over the past five years and until 2017, some privacy advocates protested.
- And patients rely on my experience to predict their future,” he told The Guardian. “
- Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases
- DeepMind, for its part, said that any sensitive data in the course of research is being transmitted securely. “
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases”
Google’s DeepMind division announced a partnership with the U.K.’s Moorsfields hospital that will see millions of eye records analyzed for commonalities.
Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases