- But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine learning algorithms to match your doodles with professional drawings to make you look like you know what you’re doing.
- Artists who want to donate their drawings to the project can do that here, by the way.
- This project actually uses the same technology as Google’s QuickDraw experiment.
- QuickDraw is more of a game, though, where you’re trying to draw a given object and hope that the AI algorithms recognize it within 20 seconds.
- With AutoDraw, you get more freedom to experiment, and, while you could read all about it here, it’s probably best you head over to AutoDraw.com and give it a
Drawing isn’t for everyone. I, for one, am definitely not very good at it. But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine..
Continue reading “Google’s AutoDraw uses machine learning to help you draw like a pro”