- Are 10 things how AI could make me a better doctor and live a better life.
- Are 10 things how Artificial Intelligence could make me a better doctor and live a better life.
- I couldn’t stop thinking about the ways I could use such an AI system in my life and how it actually could make me a better doctor.
- 6) Help me make hard decisions rational : A doctor must face a series of hard decisions every day.
- 1) Eradicate waiting time : Not only patients have to wait a lot for their doctors, but doctors lose a lot of time everyday waiting for something (a patient, a lab result, etc.).
I was watching the movie Her for the second time and I was fascinated again about the scene in which the main character played by Joaquin Phoenix got his new operating system with artificial intelligence (AI) and started working with that. I couldn’t stop thinking about the ways I could use such an AI system in my life and how it actually could make me a better doctor.
Continue reading “10 Ways Artificial Intelligence Could Make Me a Better Doctor”
- NVIDIA Released A Computer For Self-Driving Cars Using AI
- Specialists that are engaged in developing networks in NVIDIA DGX-1 data centers can apply them also in NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 of a car.
- The computer DRIVE PX 2 will allow car producers and their partners to speed up the manufacture of pilotless and automatic vehicles.
- The platform DRIVE PX is used by more than 80 car producers, leading providers, startups and research institutions that work at developing pilotless vehicles.
- A new compact computer DRIVE PX 2 will become a basis for artificial intelligence being developed for Baidu cars.
NVIDIA presented a new energy-efficient computer at the size of a palm that supports some artificial intelligence functions. Car producers can use it in their pilotless cars and different autopilot vehicles to hold control over them and define their location.
Continue reading “NVIDIA Released A Computer For Self-Driving Cars Using AI”
- Data Scientists Decode Human Perceptions from Brain Signals
- When we can read and decode brain signals, we can help treat, heal, and retrain a brain after injury.”
- Being able to decode human perceptions from brain signals can benefit this population greatly.
- To learn more about upcoming competitions, click on this link or the image below: Cortana Intelligence Competitions .
- Machine Learning Moves the Needle on Neural Science
Millions of people suffer from brain-related injuries and disorders every year. Being able to decode human perceptions from brain signals can benefit this population greatly. That’s what inspired Stanford University neurosurgeon Dr. Kai Miller to team up with Microsoft to offer the inaugural Cortana Intelligence Competition: Decoding Brain Signals.
Continue reading “Machine Learning Moves the Needle on Neural Science”