- If you are a digital marketer and you don’t understand what machine learning is, it’s high time to learn about this amazing digital technology.
- Just as artificial intelligence, social automation and DIY tools, programmatic buying, and other latest technologies have revolutionized different aspects of marketing world, machine learning is changing the whole process of marketing – from how marketers handle simple tasks to how they create marketing campaigns and create brand stories.
- Machine learning is an advanced tool that could improve things because of its efficiency and ability to handle complex tasks.
- Data is the most critical aspect of any digital marketing strategy, and machine learning can effectively dovetail complex data.
- Machine learning is not a new tool; it’s something that has advanced over time and recently gained significant new strengths and potential.
If you are a digital marketer and you don’t understand what machine learning is, it’s high time to learn about this amazing digital technology.
Continue reading “Incorporating Machine Learning Into Your Digital Marketing Plan”
- The coming wave of AI in marketing will be defined by the automation of complex, multi-step processes — not just one-off aspects of a larger campaign.
- Creating artificial intelligence for “self-driving” marketing technology is not so different from creating AI for a self-driving car.
- Often, things that seem trivial — like determining which image and headline combo work best for Facebook, how much budget to spend where, or picking keywords for a search campaign — are critical parts of a larger process.
- A machine, on the other hand, needs to be told (or programmed) with this knowledge in order to be able to judge images and text, determine where they should appear along the journey, and not have to rely on humans to make these decisions for it.
- These built-in rules ensure that the AI doesn’t make decisions that are so out of sync with what a human would do in a given situation that the technology is at cross-purposes with the people or organization it’s serving.
Contributor Tomer Naveh provides a simplified look at how artificial intelligence (AI) is applied to automate digital marketing programs from start to finish.
Continue reading “From algorithms to advertising: 7 steps to introducing AI to marketing”
- Machine learning is already being used by Google in some ways.
- For example, the Google News section serves related articles using machine learning.
- Machine learning hasn’t developed to the point where it can fundamentally disrupt SEO or digital marketing.
- Eric Enge explains how machine learning will impact SEO and digital marketing.
- Google’s overall intent with machine learning is to serve better content to users.
Eric Enge, CEO and Founder of Stone Temple Consulting, discusses machine learning and its impact on SEO
Continue reading “Machine Learning & Its Impact on SEO: An Interview With Eric Enge”