- Artificial intelligence must be socially and emotionally responsive and able to think and learn like humans.
- The test is inspired by the 1950-developed Turing test, which determines if a machine can successfully pass for human.
- Researchers propose an emotion test for artificially intelligent systems.
- If the AI is emotionally adept, it would form a bond with the human, who might eventually choose the AI’s wellbeing over their own.
- Interacting with Siri could get a lot more fun.
Read the full article, click here.
@evankirstel: “The #AI #Bots Are About To Get Emotional on @popsci”
Straight out of science fiction, artificially intelligent machines could soon learn to mimic and manipulate human feelings
The AI Bots Are About To Get Emotional