- Asaf Jacobi, president of Harley-Davidson’s New York City division, spoke with eMarketer’s Maria Minsker about the brand’s experience with AI and discussed the results he has seen so far.
- Lookalike modeling is a key component of lead generation, and for motorcycle brand Harley-Davidson, the tactic now goes hand in hand with artificial intelligence (AI).
- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: business , robotics/AI , transportation
- That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. I started reading about how artificial intelligence boosts online marketing reach, and contacted Adgorithms.
- Asaf Jacobi: One of the biggest challenges of having a business in New York City is that it’s a very competitive environment.
Harley-Davidson Says Artificial Intelligence Drives 40% of New York Sales
Continue reading “Harley-Davidson Says Artificial Intelligence Drives 40% of New York Sales”