Should your driverless car value your life over a pedestrian’s? Should your Fitbit activity be used against you in a court case? Should we allow drones to become the new paparazzi? Can on…
Continue reading “Agenda / Artificial Intelligence and Robotics”
- How Technology Can Unlock the Growth Potential along the New Silk Road
- Committed to improving the state of the world
- This is how we can make economic growth equal for all
- Four things you should know about, from one of the region’s most successful entrepreneurs
Continue reading “The Real Impact of Artificial Intelligence”
- One of the report’s recommendations is to increase collaboration between government and industry on AI research: “AI can be a major driver of economic growth and social progress, if industry, civil society, government, and the public work together to support development of the technology
- Hard on the heels of the White House’s new report about artificial intelligence’s potential to address major societal challenges, NVIDIA will be holding Washington’s largest ever AI conference.
- The timing is right for policymakers and AI experts to meet, following yesterday’s White House report concluding that “AI has the potential to help address some of the biggest challenges that society faces” and recommending increased funding in AI research to fuel economic growth.
- The report, Preparing for the Future of Artificial Intelligence , published by the National Science and Technology Council, notes that “the effectiveness of government itself is being increased as agencies build their capacity to use AI to carry out their missions more quickly, responsively and efficiently.”
- GTC DC will feature some of the most prominent leaders in government and industry when it takes place Oct. 26-27, at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington.
Hard on the heels of the White House’s new report about artificial intelligence’s potential to address major societal challenges, NVIDIA will be holding Washington’s largest ever AI conference.
Continue reading “Major AI Conference Set for Washington, Following White House AI Report”