- Ce dernier devrait progresser annuellement d
I’m a huge fan of growth hacking.
- I’ve built several companies on the principles of growth hacking.
- Heck, I might just build several more and put growth hacking to work again.
- Processeur : Des chercheurs de l’Université de Princeton annoncent avoir créé une puce composée de 25 coeurs facilement intégrable pour construire un ordinateu
| DIM (Document Information Manager) – CDO (Chief Digital Officer) – Gouvernance numérique
Transformation numérique : D’après une étude menée par Vanson Bourne, 89% des responsables IT estiment que le numérique est essentiel pour les services informatiques afin d..
- L’index ISG sur l’externalisation révèle qu’en zone EMEA le marché accuse une baisse de 18 % pour ce deuxième trimestre 2016 (par rapport à 2015)
Bureautique et Collaboratif : Selon certaines informations, Microsoft préparerait un nouveau produit dénommé Skype Teams, qui pourrait rivaliser avec des apps de messagerie e
SYS-CON’s WebSphere Developer’s Journal
Are you investing heavily in inbound content, but don’t have a system to get that content in front of your target audience to read, enjoy and share?
SYS-CON’s WebSphere Developer’s Journal | Le monde du Saas et des Acteurs
Continue reading “CIO Outlook: Rethinking #SaaS and #DevOps”
- It’s great to see that leftists and millennials and others are snapping up George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four in a bid to make some sense of Trump’s presidency.
- Because when they get deep into this dystopian tale—into the Newspeaking, sex-fearing, history-rewriting meat of it—they might realize that it describes their authoritarianism better than Trump’s.
In the autumn of 2012, when Walmart first heard about the possibility of a strike on Black Friday, executives mobilized with the efficiency that had built a retail empire. Walmart has a system for almost everything: When there’s an emergency or a big event, it creates a Delta team. The one formed that September included […]
Continue reading “Newsbud Daily Picks”
- Some of that evolution should occur as a private company and some can and should occur as a public company.”
- Finally she noted how to take risks in leadership: “When you’re in a business and you’re running a business, you should make sure you know as much as you can.
- To disrupt an industry, you need dynamic resources — People, products and services as ambitious as you are.
- But if I were to pick the one technology that I think will change the industry the most, it’s definitely machine intelligence.”
- In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
Continue reading “The Future of FinTech, Adena Friedman at Goldman Sachs”
- By using the site you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
- USHERING IN AN ERA OF DISAPPEARING TECHNOLOGY
- Deploy AI well across company interfaces, and customers no longer need to understand complicated technology to use it: they can simply talk to, gesture at, or touch the AI that controls it.
- AI is the new UI: Experience Above All
- Moving beyond a back-end tool for the enterprise, artificial intelligence (AI) is taking on more sophisticated roles within technology interfaces.
See how Artificial Intelligence plays a wide range of increasingly sophisticated roles in creating better customer interactions at the user interface (UI).
Continue reading “AI as the new UI – Accenture Tech Vision”
- Together with the application of evolutionary algorithms, vehicles will not only learn and optimise their own energy efficiency, but will also share their knowledge with other vehicles in the same traffic network through connected vehicle technology.
- Photo taken on Jan. 17, 2017 shows Xuewei Qi, a leading researcher at the University of California, Riverside, is using vehicle connectivity and evolutionary algorithms to improve the efficiency of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- “With the increasingly available information in connected vehicle environment, vehicles will be able to improve its energy efficiency by learning from the historical driving behaviors and evolving itself by adapting to the changing driving behaviors,” Qi said.
- The vehicles will be not only ‘self-driving’ that most people are talking about recently, but also ‘self-learning’ for its energy management inside the vehicle,” Xuewei Qi, the project’s lead, told Xinhua on Friday.
- LOS ANGELES, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) — Recent studies have shown promising results for making plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) 30 percent more efficient by combining connected vehicle technology and evolutionary algorithms, a subset of evolutionary computation in artificial intelligence.
Recent studies have shown promising results for making plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) 30 percent more efficient by combining connected vehicle technology and evolutionary algorithms, a subset of evolutionary computation in artificial intelligence.
Continue reading “Artificial intelligence may cut plug-in hybrid fuel consumption by one third”
- Businesses have recently realized how effectively Chatbot Strategy can be used for their Brands.
- Chatbots are going to evolve with time and create huge opportunities for businesses to explode from scratch to prominence.
- Chatbots are now helping people in reducing work load, reducing staff and performing redundant daily tasks.
- All these helps in reducing human error, efforts and ultimately reducing costs for the organizations.
- Business Intelligence Solution using Domo
Businesses have recently realized how effectively Chatbot Strategy can be used for their Brands. Chatbots are now helping people in reducing work load, reducing staff and performing redundant daily tasks. All these helps in reducing human error, efforts and ultimately reducing costs for the organizations. Automating repetitive & mundane work will definitely increase the productivity, creativity, and efficiency of the employees. Bots have an edge over Apps. Chatbots are going to evolve with time and create huge opportunities for businesses to explode from scratch to prominence.
Continue reading “Rise of Chatbots”
- Robots Are Making Roads Safer and Less Congested in Africa
- The robot traffic cops work around the clock, are beloved by locals, and they don’t accept bribes.
- Created by Thérèse Izay Kirongozi, a Kinshasa engineer, the robots have rotating chests that enable them to do the job of four traffic lights.
- There is already talk of bringing robot cops to other African intersections.
- When I contemplate the future impact of artificial intelligence on humanity, African roads come to mind.
These robot traffic cops work around the clock, are beloved by locals, and they don’t accept bribes. By Nnedi Okorafor.
Continue reading “Robots Are Making Roads Safer and Less Congested in Africa”