- From smart connected plants and insight-driven enterprises to Blockchain-enabled services, Indian enterprises want to take digital to the next level.
- How should they leverage the evolution of digital technology-especially in artificial intelligence-to build new business models, new products and services or enter new markets?
- This edition of the Accenture Business Journal for India reveals the secret sauce for digital success across industries-from telecom, consumer packaged goods to manufacturing.
- Take a deep dive and learn how to Lead in the New and avoid digital oblivion.
Accenture Business Journal for India – Vol. 3
Continue reading “Accenture Business Journal for India – Vol. 3”
- A network with cross-stitch units can learn an optimal combination of shared and task-specific representations.
- We propose a new sharing unit: “cross-stitch” unit.
- The units combine the activations from multiple networks and can be trained end-to-end.
- In the paper, we propose a principled approach to learn shared representations in ConvNets using multi-task learning.
- Abstract: Multi-task learning in Convolutional Networks has displayed remarkable success in the field of recognition.
Read the full article, click here.
@quantombone: “Cross-stitch networks for multi-task learning #deeplearning #computervision #CVPR2016”
One hundred percent of your contribution will fund improvements and new initiatives to benefit arXiv’s global scientific community. Please join the Simons Foundation and our generous member organizations and research labs in supporting arXiv.
[1604.03539] Cross-stitch Networks for Multi-task Learning