- Consumer-facing businesses use cognitive tools to tease out key behavioral patterns to reach customers in the right ways and over the right channels.
- By using cognitive tools to improve their search capabilities, customer care and workflow management, business leaders are accelerating productivity and efficiency.
- Cognitive technology is helping defense and other intelligence organizations track an unprecedented variety of data to detect signals, protect the public, and direct intelligence resources more effectively.
- Professional services firms and insurers are employing cognitive solutions to improve sampling and modeling, which is helping them improve client and risk outcomes.
- Contact centers have turned to cognitive technology to provide more efficient and personalized customer service.
By becoming a cognitive business, early adopters have been able to evolve customer acquisition, increase customer engagement, and improve customer service.
Continue reading “IBM Cognitive”