- The world of business is primed for this change in three core areas – to the employment landscape, to employee productivity, and to new customer experiences.
- As we begin preparing for the intelligent workplace, four key questions must be answered:
According to Bank of America Merrill Lynch, by 2025 the economic impact of Artificial Intelligence will amount to somewhere between $14 trillion and $33 trillion.
- Artificial intelligence has the capacity to completely upend existing business planning, job roles, interdepartmental relationships, workflows and corporate strategies.
- Artificial Intelligence drives huge questions around a business’ competitive environment, supply chain, and entire business model.
- Equally, how will new platforms enabled by AI – like voice and augmented intelligence – begin to change the way customers interact with companies?
Over the next decade, Artificial Intelligence will fundamentally reshape vast swathes of our lives. The world of business is primed for this change in three core areas – to the employment landscape, to employee productivity, and to new customer experiences.
According to McKinsey, Artificial
Continue reading “4 Key AI Questions Every Business Leader Must Ask”