- Machine Learning Top 10 Articles for the Past MonthFor the past month (March, 2017), we’ve ranked nearly 1,300 Machine Learning articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career.Topics included in this React list are: NLP, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, A.I.,TensorFlow, Keras, Text-To-Speech, Algorithms.
- The lists for Python are published separately in the publication.Mybridge AI ranks articles based on the quality of content measured by our machine and a variety of human factors including engagement and popularity.
- This is a competitive list (0.77% chance to be included) and you’ll find the experience and techniques shared by the leading Data Scientists useful.
For the past month (March, 2017), we’ve ranked nearly 1,300 Machine Learning articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career.
Continue reading “Machine Learning Top 10 Articles for the Past Month”
- But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine learning algorithms to match your doodles with professional drawings to make you look like you know what you’re doing.
- Artists who want to donate their drawings to the project can do that here, by the way.
- This project actually uses the same technology as Google’s QuickDraw experiment.
- QuickDraw is more of a game, though, where you’re trying to draw a given object and hope that the AI algorithms recognize it within 20 seconds.
- With AutoDraw, you get more freedom to experiment, and, while you could read all about it here, it’s probably best you head over to AutoDraw.com and give it a
Drawing isn’t for everyone. I, for one, am definitely not very good at it. But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine..
Continue reading “Google’s AutoDraw uses machine learning to help you draw like a pro”
- Recently Gartner, Inc., revealed its top predictions for IT organizations and users for 2017 and beyond, focusing on three fundamental effects of continued digital innovation: experience and engagement, business innovation, and the secondary effects that result from increased digital capabilities.
- “Gartner’s top strategic predictions continue to offer a provocative look at what might happen in some of the most critical areas of technology evolution.
- At the core of future outcomes is the notion of digital disruption, which has moved from an infrequent inconvenience to a consistent stream of change that is redefining markets and entire industries,” said Daryl Plummer, managing vice president, chief of research and Gartner Fellow.
- “Last year, we said digital changes were coming fast.
- In this slideshow, Gartner has outlined the top predictions for IT organizations and users for 2017 and beyond.
Digital innovation is by far the biggest influencer, changing the way we do everything, from shopping to communication to running a business.
Continue reading “2017 and Beyond: How Digital Innovation Will Impact the World”
- The company, which has the eerie name of Soul Machines, has created a virtual chatbot that can not only portray human emotion, but also read human facial expressions.
- Soul Machines call this the avatar’s ’emotional intelligence’ or EI, which allows bots like Nadia to connect with people on a more subtle emotional level.
- The brain behind Nadia is Mark Sagar, professor at the University of Auckland and CEO of Soul Machines.
- Nadia, who is voiced by none other than the amazingly talented Cate Blanchett, was developed for the Australian government to improve services for people with disabilities.
- Nadia was created to fix all that and make a more human service available anytime and anywhere.
A new chatbot from Soul Machines is not only incredibly life-like but it can also read people’s emotions through tone and facial expressions.
Continue reading “Meet Nadia, the scarily ‘human’ chatbot who can read your emotions”
- Google told to hand over foreign emails in FBI search warrant ruling
- One San Francisco restaurant has taken people out of the equation completely.
- Everywhere you turn these days, there’s talk of automation replacing people .
- Many people involved in the startup ecosystem believe that we will always push tech to its fullest extent simply because we can, but not everyone agrees that’s a desirable approach.
- Even in scenarios that don’t involve advanced education like physicians, it doesn’t mean that we as humans don’t want to interact with people instead of machines.
Everywhere you turn these days, there’s talk of automation replacing people. Technology is surely advancing at a rapid rate, and in today’s click-driven media..
Continue reading “Technology can’t replace the human touch”
- Watson’s machine learning capabilities offer new opportunities for vehicles to learn about the preferences, needs, and driving habits of their drivers over time,” the company says, which means it’ll also help with “customizing the driving experience and improving levels of comfort and safety.”
- All of the improvements would help make cars more enjoyable while the world waits for autonomous vehicles to debut.
- IBM partnered with Pfizer in December to find new cancer drugs because Watson can read more than any medical researcher – it can almost handle questions about a car’s machinery.
- The companies said they want to explore the potential of Watson “personalizing the driving experience and creating more intuitive driver support systems for cars of the future.”
- Combine that with the technological “brain” for trivia that let Watson beat humans at Jeopardy!
IBM and BMW are using the famous Watson A.I. to develop smart cars that can interact with their drivers much more, KITT from ‘Nightrider.
Continue reading “IBM and BMW Are Using the Watson A.I. to Give Smart Cars a Personality”
- Completed solutions are deployed to SQL Server 2016 by embedding calls to R in stored procedures.
- The solution provides a hands on experience by deploying into your Azure subscription.
- The post contains more information about this new solution.
- Using SQL Server 2016 with R Services for Campaign Optimization
- We have published the solution in the Cortana Intelligence Solutions Gallery .
We are happy to announce a new Campaign Optimization solution based on R Services in SQL Server 2016, designed to help customers apply machine learning to increase response rates from their leads. This post contains more information about this new solution.
Continue reading “Using SQL Server 2016 with R Services for Campaign Optimization”