- Google told to hand over foreign emails in FBI search warrant ruling
- One San Francisco restaurant has taken people out of the equation completely.
- Everywhere you turn these days, there’s talk of automation replacing people .
- Many people involved in the startup ecosystem believe that we will always push tech to its fullest extent simply because we can, but not everyone agrees that’s a desirable approach.
- Even in scenarios that don’t involve advanced education like physicians, it doesn’t mean that we as humans don’t want to interact with people instead of machines.
Everywhere you turn these days, there’s talk of automation replacing people. Technology is surely advancing at a rapid rate, and in today’s click-driven media..
Continue reading “Technology can’t replace the human touch”
- Watson’s machine learning capabilities offer new opportunities for vehicles to learn about the preferences, needs, and driving habits of their drivers over time,” the company says, which means it’ll also help with “customizing the driving experience and improving levels of comfort and safety.”
- All of the improvements would help make cars more enjoyable while the world waits for autonomous vehicles to debut.
- IBM partnered with Pfizer in December to find new cancer drugs because Watson can read more than any medical researcher – it can almost handle questions about a car’s machinery.
- The companies said they want to explore the potential of Watson “personalizing the driving experience and creating more intuitive driver support systems for cars of the future.”
- Combine that with the technological “brain” for trivia that let Watson beat humans at Jeopardy!
IBM and BMW are using the famous Watson A.I. to develop smart cars that can interact with their drivers much more, KITT from ‘Nightrider.
Continue reading “IBM and BMW Are Using the Watson A.I. to Give Smart Cars a Personality”
- Completed solutions are deployed to SQL Server 2016 by embedding calls to R in stored procedures.
- The solution provides a hands on experience by deploying into your Azure subscription.
- The post contains more information about this new solution.
- Using SQL Server 2016 with R Services for Campaign Optimization
- We have published the solution in the Cortana Intelligence Solutions Gallery .
We are happy to announce a new Campaign Optimization solution based on R Services in SQL Server 2016, designed to help customers apply machine learning to increase response rates from their leads. This post contains more information about this new solution.
Continue reading “Using SQL Server 2016 with R Services for Campaign Optimization”
- Join our CrowdChat about deep learning and Apache Spark to find out what’s going on in the world of Spark-and what’s coming up.
- The CrowdChat, hosted by @IBMBigData , will bring together subject matter experts who will focus on the latest tech and trends in deep learning as well as their overlap with Apache Spark.
- A CrowdChat simply organizes tweets into streams of conversation.
- You’ll even be able to vote for your favorite comments so that they can be featured more prominently in the conversation.
- If the event will be your first experience with CrowdChat, don’t worry.
In this CrowdChat, join 11 experts from inside and outside IBM as you take part in a group exploration of the issues and possibilities that arise at the conjunction of Apache Spark and deep learning.
Continue reading “CrowdChat: Deep learning and Apache Spark”
- Every day we hear more and more about artificial intelligence.
- The code changes based on your selection.
- But researchers say for machines to be able to work without human intervention, we will have to make them capable of learning from their own experience.
- Copy and paste the embed code below.
- VOA’s George Putic reports.
Every day we hear more and more about artificial intelligence. But researchers say for machines to be able to work without human intervention, we will have to make them capable of learning from thei…
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Still Way Off”
- Asaf Jacobi, president of Harley-Davidson’s New York City division, spoke with eMarketer’s Maria Minsker about the brand’s experience with AI and discussed the results he has seen so far.
- Lookalike modeling is a key component of lead generation, and for motorcycle brand Harley-Davidson, the tactic now goes hand in hand with artificial intelligence (AI).
- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: business , robotics/AI , transportation
- That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. I started reading about how artificial intelligence boosts online marketing reach, and contacted Adgorithms.
- Asaf Jacobi: One of the biggest challenges of having a business in New York City is that it’s a very competitive environment.
Harley-Davidson Says Artificial Intelligence Drives 40% of New York Sales
Continue reading “Harley-Davidson Says Artificial Intelligence Drives 40% of New York Sales”
- Forrester Report: As Paid Search Evolves, Marketers Must Too
- Your brand’s visual elements are configured in real-time into ads predicted to produce the highest sales.
- Our state-of-the-art machine algorithms continuously learn from new data, driving $22B in sales.
Criteo’s state-of-the-art technology transforms digital advertising into a personal experience that drives better results.
Continue reading “Real-Time Digital Advertising That Works”