- But even with the team, KLM relies on chat bots to help customers with basic tasks.
- Covering the world of social media
- Wim ter Haar does not believe that these chat bots will replace human customer service agents.
- According to TechCrunch , as many as 10,000 companies are developing chat bots for Facebook Messenger.
- If social customer care is placing a burden on your business, it is something to consider.
Read the full article, click here.
@zaibatsu: “Will Facebook Messenger Chat Bots Replace Humans? #AI #socialmedia #tech”
As a natural response to Facebook’s push to get more pages to use Messenger as a platform, brands are developing chat bots to handle customer service. How well is this working?
Will Facebook Messenger Chat Bots Replace Humans?