- This service takes advantage of its AppNext Timeline technology, which was unveiled in February of this year.
- According to Natanson, the technology is being integrated into fifteen different applications, all with large, multi-million user audiences.
- AppNext Actions is also integrated into DailyHunt (formerly NewsHunt), a popular Indian content curation service, with as many as 90 million users.
- AppNext Actions allows them to monetize their applications, while offering a service to users they might actually want to use.
- AppNext Actions will suggest the user take a taxi.
AppNext Actions is M Suggestions, but for everything on your phone.
Continue reading “AppNext Actions brings Facebook Messenger-like suggestions to every app”