- Then we gave one of them — Gamaya, a 20-person startup harnessing deep learning to help farms improve their productivity and sustainability — a new DGX Station in front of a room packed with more than 160 investors, entrepreneurs and industry observers.
- The event’s contenders were selected from among the 700 European startups participating in our Inception program, which accelerates the development of startups involved in AI and deep learning.
- After looking at an initial round of 25 startups, our judges chose companies we believe to be the five hottest in Europe to tell their stories.
- Besides our winner Gamaya, the startups included presentations from: – – The Inception Awards continue the series of events we’ve held in Silicon Valley and China in conjunction with our GPU Technology Conference world tour.
- Our Inception virtual accelerator program supports more than 1,900 AI startups with GPUs, deep learning expertise and other resources to help them be successful.
We brought five of the hottest startups in Europe and put them in front of a panel of some of tech’s savviest players at GTC Europe in Munich Tuesday.
Continue reading “Five Hot AI Startups Step into Spotlight at GTC Europe Inception Awards”