- (You knew we were…
Anyone who has ever had to justify social media spend will appreciate that it feels good to have figures to cling to.
- We know that a lot of the value is relatively intangible – it’s about sentiment, awareness, relationship…
Snapchat is, relatively speaking, one of the newbies on the social media block.
- “Is that the one that people use to send dirty pictures when they’re…
When you think of social channels like Facebook, what do you picture?
- Is it people over sharing feelings and pictures of their children?
IoT Central covers: Infrastructure, Application Dev, Data Security and more.
Continue reading “iot infographic”
- But perhaps for now we are getting ahead of ourselves perhaps we were ascribing and intelligence to our technology which at the moment does not exist.
- Technology and artificial intelligence can and should be seen as means to an end.
- Smart meters, data capturers, programmable devices; it seems as though everywhere we look computers are taking over our lives.
- More importantly, does what they buy provide a genuine solution or satisfy a genuine need or is it simply the best that they can find or afford at the time.
- And maybe our computers can churn out loyalty vouchers and incentives, but they are only responding in a set algorithm to known sets of data.
Smart meters, data capturers, programmable devices; it seems as though everywhere we look computers are taking over our lives.
Continue reading “There’s nothing artificial about intelligence”