- In the ‘90s it was the Web, followed quickly by SaaS, mobility, clouds, data, and now AI.
- Big data gave clouds something to do.
- And AI is a set of algorithms that make sense of that big data, teasing threads of gold from the digital hay.
- From a field of applicants, our panel winnowed the list down to 10 finalists, and then a combination of on-site judges and audience voting helped us pick the winners:
These four companies underscore the unbroken link between on-demand computing, big data, and machine learning.
- Full disclosure: Alistair Croll is a board member of Repable; he recused himself from the voting and selection process involving the company during the showcase.
Recapping winners of the Strata San Jose Startup Showcase.
Continue reading “Data science startups focus on AI-enabled efficiency”