- Launched in early 2016, Element AI enables organizations to develop their own AI solutions by implementing an “AI-First” strategy.
- “Microsoft is committed to democratizing AI with guiding principles to drive positive impact.
- Element AI, a Canada-based AI incubator, was the first recipient of funding from this new fund.
- Element AI shares our approach and philosophy.”
- “We all know ‘You’re only as good as your tools’ and now Element AI is getting supercharged with Microsoft Ventures,” says Jean-François Gagné, CEO, Element AI. “
Microsoft is taking big steps to make its mark in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector.
Continue reading “Microsoft Ventures out to Democratize AI”