- At the front and center of this emerging intelligent cloud is Machine Learning (ML), which is undoubtedly the most disruptive technology of this decade.
- The bottom line is that the cloud has all essential components – ample compute power, abundant storage backend, massive amount of data – to deliver compelling Machine Learning capabilities.
- This new ability is enabling cloud providers to offer scalable Machine Learning platform in the cloud.
- Cloud providers are offering next generation of services that are based on ML.
- The next generation cloud powered by Machine Learning will offer services for building applications based on cognitive computing, predictive analytics, intelligent Internet of Things, interactive personal assistants and bots.
Machine Learning is slowly but steadily taking over the cloud. The adoption of this brand-new cloud will not only result in better revenues for the providers but also helps them deliver better capabilities that are driven by data.
Continue reading “Welcome To The Era Of Intelligent Cloud Powered By Machine Learning”
Based on Forrester’s analysis in its latest TechRadar report, here’s my list of the 10 hottest AI technologies.
Continue reading “Top 10 Hot Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies”
Cognitive computing is the ability to simulate human thought process in a computerized model. Thanks to cloud computing and Big Data, cognitive computing has become affordable and accessible to businesses. The availability of abundant compute and storage resources combined with the evolution of analytics is accelerating the adoption of cognitive […]
Continue reading “How IBM And Microsoft Are Disrupting The Healthcare Industry With Cognitive Computing”
In the west, AI and machine learning startups and tech giants of all stripes have been doing the M&A dance. Google, Apple and the like have been busy snapping up AI/ML startups and according to CB Insights, 30 companies in the space have been acquired since 2011 (five in this year […]
Continue reading “Why Aren’t There More AI And Machine Learning Startups In Asia?”
Salesforce’s Einstein is an example of how Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to revolutionize CRM and customer-facing systems. Augmented reality has immediate implications for streamlining the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Quote-To-Cash (QTC) strategies of many companies. 74% of B2B buyers research half or more of their work […]
Continue reading “Forrester’s Top 15 Emerging Technologies To Watch, 2017”
Deep Learning is not only a massive buzzword spanning business and technology but also a concept that will transform most industries and jobs, as well as the way we live our lives. However, there is confusion about what it is and how it differs from Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Continue reading “What Is The Difference Between Deep Learning, Machine Learning and AI?”
If you are interested in reaching customers that you can’t get to now, in offering user experiences that go beyond the rigid orchestration of the point and click paradigm, in providing just the right data that someone needs, it may be time to consider creating a chatbot.
Continue reading “How Chatbots Go Where Apps Cannot”