- For IBM, the purpose of AI will be to aid humans, not replace them. “
- Google uses DeepMind AI to reduce energy use at data centers and save money (TechRepublic)
- We say cognitive, not AI, because we are augmenting intelligence,” Rometty said. “
- Microsoft’s new breakthrough: AI that’s as good as humans at listening…
- You must be clear as you build AI platforms how they are trained, and what data was used in training. “
At the World Economic Forum on Tuesday, IBM CEO Ginni Rometty laid out three principles to guide technologists for responsible AI use as cognitive abilities continue to develop.
Continue reading “3 guiding principles for ethical AI, from IBM CEO Ginni Rometty”
- The Student Ambassadors have created a digital showcase of their final projects .
- And a Microsoft Apprentice (a previous Student Ambassador), Thao Tran, was there every step of the way, helping to mentor and guide the students.
- Learn more about how the Microsoft Showcase Schools program can benefit your students .
- Student Ambassadors lead the way
- Another stand-out project included a Sway Festival , a major undertaking developed by Student Ambassadors at The Westminster School, Dubai .
We all know that deep learning comes from activities that connect young people to the things that matter most to them. Programs like Microsoft Showcase Schools and Microsoft YouthSpark – a global initiative to increase access for all youth to learn computer science – empower students everywhere to achieve more for themselves, their families and their communities. And the results speak for themselves.
Continue reading “Inspiring students through a passion-based curriculum – Microsoft in Education blog”