- A rather comprehensive list of algorithms can be found here.
- Many are posted and available for free on Github or developers with over 800 algorithms, though you have to pay a fee to access them.
- You can find the original article, here.
- For other articles about algorithms, click here.
A rather comprehensive list of algorithms can be found here. Many are posted and available for free on Github or Stackexchange. Algoritmia provides developers…
Continue reading “12 Algorithms Every Data Scientist Should Know”
- Sign up for a GitHub account Sign in
- Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , or Firefox .
- Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub .
- poolio / Adversarial variational bayes toy example.ipynb
Continue reading “poolio/Adversarial variational bayes toy example.ipynb Created Jan 26, 2017”
- KDnuggets Home > News > 2015 > Dec > Software > Top 10 Machine Learning Projects on Github ( 15:n41 )
- The following is an overview of the top 10 machine learning projects on Github .
- The importance, and central position, of machine learning to the field of data science does not need to be pointed out.
- The repo has no no software, but if you’re new to Python machine learning, it may be worth checking out.
- Open source software is an important piece of the data science puzzle.
The top 10 machine learning projects on Github include a number of libraries, frameworks, and education resources. Have a look at the tools others are using, and the resources they are learning from.
Continue reading “Top 10 Machine Learning Projects on Github”
- Linux GPU: Python 2 ( build history ) / Python 3.4 ( build history ) / Python 3.5 ( build history )
- Latest commit 55b0159 Jan 1, 2017 yifeif committed on GitHub Merge pull request #6588 from terrytangyuan/run_config_flag
- TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs.
- Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) that flow between them.
- TensorFlow also includes TensorBoard, a data visualization toolkit.
tensorflow – Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Google is letting users peek into some of its most experimental artificial intelligence projects.
- Play a few notes on a computer-connected keyboard and the algorithm plays a few notes of its own based on what you played.
- Google is also posting the code for all the projects on A.I. Experiments on Github so developers can tinker around with tools themselves and is taking submissions from developers who have used Google’s tech to make similar applications.
- Another experiment, called A.I. Duet, shows how artificial intelligence can be applied to music.
- The site offers hands-on demos that allow you to interact with projects created by Google researchers that show off their AI technology.
Take a peek into Google’s experimental artificial intelligence research.
Continue reading “Google’s new website lets you play with its experimental AI projects”
- SQL Server Stretch Database Dynamically stretch on-premises SQL Server databases to Azure
- ExpressRoute Dedicated private network fiber connections to Azure
- What is Azure Learn the basics about Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Azure Active Directory Synchronize on-premises directories and enable single sign-on
- Microsoft Azure portal Explore the Microsoft Azure portal
The Azure Big Compute team is happy to announce version 1.0.0 of the Batch Shipyard toolkit, which enables easy deployment of batch-style Dockerized workloads to Azure Batch compute pools. Azure…
Continue reading “Deep Learning, Simulation and HPC Applications with Docker and Azure Batch”
- Apache PredictionIO (incubating) is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Apache PredictionIO (incubating) is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of state-of-the-art open source stack for developers and data scientists create predictive engines for any machine learning task.
- Apache PredictionIO (incubating) can be installed as a full machine learning stack, bundled with Apache Spark , MLlib , HBase , Spray and Elasticsearch , which simplifies and accelerates scalable machine learning infrastructure management.
- implement your own machine learning models and seamlessly incorporate them into your engine;
- quickly build and deploy an engine as a web service on production with customizable templates ;
Apache PredictionIO (incubating) Open Source Machine Learning Server
Continue reading “Welcome to Apache PredictionIO (incubating)!”