- The online version of the book is now complete and will remain available online for free.
- No, our contract with MIT Press forbids distribution of too easily copied electronic formats of the book.
- It’s intended to discourage unauthorized copying/editing of the book.
- The deep learning textbook can now be pre-ordered on Amazon .
The Deep Learning textbook is a resource intended to help students
and practitioners enter the field of machine learning in general
and deep learning in particular.
The online version of the book is now complete and will remain
available online for free.
Continue reading “Deep Learning”
- Input Your Article Or Email Correspondence Below
- PUBmatch finds conceptually similar articles for a given document using a technique called Latent Semantic Indexing .
- Find Conceptually Related Research Articles
- Simply paste the text in this window and press Find Articles
Read the full article, click here.
@MikeTamir: “Latent Semantic Indexing: How I Built #MachineLearning #DataScience”
You are using a smaller version of PubMatch. The actual LSI model I’ve created costs too much right now to host myself. If you’d like the model so you can try it out locally on your computer OR if you’re interested in using a tool like this and would be willing to pay for it please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBmatch finds conceptually similar articles for a given document using a technique called Latent Semantic Indexing. The longer your document the more narrowed your search will become.
You could use this to find pubmed articles based on correspondence between a doctor and patient or on information you find from news articles on the web.
Simply paste the text in this window and press Find Articles
Find Conceptually Related Research Articles